How do I apply for the Public Housing Program?
Walk-ins are not accepted and applications will not be completed until you are given an appointment. Applications are not mailed other than as reasonable accommodation to a disability.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR PRE-APPLICATION (PDF Reader Required)
You may print this application worksheet for your own convenience, However applications are ONLY taken in our office at the appointment. This worksheet is to help you be more prepared for the questions that will be asked.
What should I bring with me when applying?
You will need to provide:
- Verification of all household incomes –
- Wages, Social Security or SSI letter, Child Support, Pension, etc.
- Verification of Assets – Savings & Checking Accounts (2 month bank statement), CD, IRA, Whole Life Insurance Policy, Property Deed & Taxes, etc.,
- Social Security cards for all family members
- Photo identification for all adult family members
- Birth certificates for all family members (if available)
- Current and previous landlord name & address
- Previous subsidized housing history
- Military Form DD-214 (if applicable)
- Alternate Contact
- It will take between 30 minutes and 1 hour to complete the application and interview.