How do I apply for the Public Housing Program?
Call or visit our office, No appointment is necessary.
Complete your application at our offices or pick one up and return it to us after completed.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR PRE-APPLICATION (PDF Reader Required)
You may print this application worksheet for your own convenience, However it is not a complete application, you will need to call or visit the office for for a complete application.
What should I bring with me when I submit my application?
You will need to provide:
- Verification of all household incomes –
- Wages, Social Security or SSI letter, Child Support, Pension, etc.
- Verification of Assets – Savings & Checking Accounts (2 month bank statement), CD, IRA, Whole Life Insurance
Policy, Property Deed & Taxes, etc.,
- Social Security cards for all family members
- Photo identification for all adult family members
- Birth certificates for all family members (if available)
- Current and previous landlord name & address
- Previous subsidized housing history
- Military Form DD-214 (if applicable)
- Alternate Contact